Thursday, December 20, 2007

“provocare”

Because I was “dared” (let's say) to write an optimist post… because the holidays are close and most people feel happy (including me somehow, but nothing related to the upcoming holidays)… I decided I can do this…

Since I started talking about the holidays… there are people who, due to their loneliness (which, around these times, is emphasized) feel even worse… who think nobody cares about them, who think they can’t rely on anyone… why now people? Isn’t it all the same during the year? Why now? Because you have more time on your hands, more time to feel pity for yourselves, more time to think of everything? Well, try doing something you like, something you normally can’t do during the year, when you have to work and all…

Some will say it’s the holiday spirit that makes people feel that way… it’s the time when everyone goes next to the one he/she loves, and those other people feel the loneliness strongly… But it’s actually all in your hands… It’s up to you to “feel” the holidays, to “live” the holidays.

I was there… but what good did it do to me? None... So I’m taking my advice… :)

During these times there is the biggest number of people who commit suicide, or at least think of it… it’s in The Long Way Down as well... So maybe it’s time you stop being pessimistic about life, about yourselves… try doing something for you. Life can really be beautiful, if you know from which side to look at it… of course it is never empty of ugliness or bad sides…

But at least there are more lights in the world these days... the world is bright.
Concluded in an “optimistic” note…
This is for you!


1 comment:

Gabriel Stanciu said...

Frumos pastel. Bafta pe mai departe!